The course starts with a thorough treatment of Linux container security in general and moves into specifics of securing a Kubernetes cluster. The emphasis is on pragmatic threat modelling and risk assessment based on deep understanding, rather than dogmatic dos and don’ts.
- How to attack containerised workloads
- Enhanced container security
- How to attack Kubernetes
- Interactive production cluster hacking
- Hardening Kubernetes
- Locking down applications
- Automated security testing and DevSecOps workflows
- Intrusion detection and breach analysis
- Security tooling and vendor landscape
Who Should Attend
Designed to cater to attendees of various disciplines, this course is suitable for any intermediate to advanced Kubernetes user who want to strengthen their security understanding. It will be particularly beneficial for those operating Kubernetes in a high-compliance domain, or for established security professionals looking to update their skills for the cloud-native world.
€ 795,- (excluding VAT/BTW)
£ 695,- (excluding VAT/BTW)