Training Docker for Enterprise Developers (2-days)
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing.
It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Software Engineers and Architects working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
– Completed Docker Fundamentals Course or equivalent
– Familiarity with using the Linux command line
– Knowledge of Docker basics including how to:
– Run a Docker container
– Search for and pull images from Docker Store/Hub
– Use Docker for Mac or Windows on your local machine
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
– Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes
1) Produce and containerize an EE application that are scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant
2) Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
3) Build and run the sample application on your local system using Kubernetes
– Architecture of a Highly Distributed Application
– Development Pipeline Overview
– Developing Applications Using Docker
1) Editing and Continuation
3) Docker Compose
5) Health Checking
6) Defensive Programming
7) Logging and Error Handling
8) Docker Builder
9) Docker Secrets
10) Routing Mesh
11) HTTP Routing Mesh
– Continous Integration and Delivery
1) Docker Universal Control Plane and Trusted Registry
2) Configuration Management
3) Tagging and Versioning
4) Content Trust
5) Image Scanning
7) Image Promotion
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions.
Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
£1495 GBP (excluding VAT)
€1690 Euro (excluding VAT/BTW)