This Blockchain Technology Bootcamp is a learning-by-doing experience, focused on learning the basics on blockchain, the technology behind and provide the hands-on practice on how to create a simple smart contract. The program is technology- and solution-focused with focus on real use cases and the available development tools. You will be guided through developing a use case and selecting a suitable blockchain platform towards a hands-on coding experience (done with Solidity).
What is the duration of the course
This course is designed for developers familiar with programming in other languages and provides an introduction to the key concepts and challenges of Blockchain Technology and use of the Solidity language for scripting Smart Contracts.
In this course the following topics will be covered:
- Basics of Blockchain
- Technology behind Blockchain
- Hands on learning
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Understand blockchain technology and its building blocks like transactions, consensus algorithms and smart contracts.
- Understand the typical architecture approaches for a blockchain solution development
- Learn about the major Blockchain platforms on a high level
- Understand where blockchain solution brings value, how to select the best technology and what is a basic DLT solution design
- Deep dive into Ethereum (EVM based) platform with the hands on coding experience:
- Setting up the development environment
- Creation of the simple smart contract
- Smart contract deployment
- Smart contract test run